Thursday, September 1, 2011

INTERNAL QUESTIONS




Will you make love to me only with thyne eyes?
Will you forgive me if I plagiarize?

Will you ever tire of me asking if you love me?
Will you mind if I don’t tell you just as often that I love you?

Will you be as affectionate with me as I am with you?
Will you understand when I stop and stare at you?

Will you sing for me a song of love?
Will you comfort me when something’s wrong?

Will you hold me just because?
Will you let me go when I need to be alone?

Will you accept me as I am?
Will you love me as much as I love you?

Will you dance with me at home, alone when no music plays?
Will you sit with me in the park with nothing to say?

Will you still love me when you don’t like what I’ve done today?
Will you still love me when I don’t like you too?

Will you ever tire of me asking if you love me?
Will you still love me if I never ask at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment