Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can't Think

Today I come up with something brilliant
can't think
Today I write my very best
can't think
Today I take on new topics
can't think
Today I set the world on fire
can't think
Today I tell you all I desire
can't think
Today I let the story unfold
can't think
Today I do my very best
can't think
Today I will surpass the rest
can't think
Today the words will just spill forth
can't think
Today I will realize what it's all worth
can't think
Today my brain has decided to desert me
can't think
Today clever words do nothing but hurt me
can't think
Today I am beginning to doubt my ability
can't think
Today nothing really seems to work for me
can't think
Today the page stays completely empty
can't think
Today I will find some thoughts to borrow
can't think
Today, Today I will put off until tomorrow.

2 comments: