Monday, August 8, 2011

SHORT TRIP


 I took a walk in to nowhere but I’m not sure if I’ve returned. I see my house. I see my clothes and all the things I’ve earned. But I only remember walking into nowhere and I cannot quite recall, if I ever reached the shiny black brick barrier, which marked my return trip home.


Once while I was walking around I swore I heard a checkered bird call my by my nick-name., Yoli was the sound I heard I blinked and on the ground I found tiny prints and peacock feathers golden puddles and scribbled letters but the bird had disappeared. I closed my eyes and cleaned my ears.


I took a walk into nowhere. I‘m certain of that fact on the return path I saw a finch with a purple cap. I blinked once then once again he didn’t disappear. At least until I thought to take a chance and venture nearer.


Yes I took a walk in to nowhere and no one can tell me I didn’t, but whether or not I’ve returned again I really cannot say. It’s been fun I guess, but maybe just to see I think I’ll walk the other way to see what’s there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment