Thursday, December 20, 2012

Four Feathered Days

On the first day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
A partridge in a pear tree.

A bird is grand
but I don't understand
this partridge in a tree.

On the second day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
Two turtle Doves and
A Partridge in a Pear Tree.

Stop sending me gifts
from the skies above.
Try to remember dear
You're my true love
And just say NO to Two Turtle Doves!

On the third day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
Three French hens, Two Turtle Doves
And a Partridge in a pear tree.

Birds again?
What is with men;
The same gifts over and over again.

On the fourth day of Christmas
my true love gave to me
Four Calling birds, Three French Hens
Two Turtledoves and a
Partridge in a Pear Tree.

I forgave you once
I forgave you twice
It was my mistake to
forgive you thrice

No more BIRDS
That's it I quit
Tomorrow dear
please Get with it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment