Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Christmas Poem ( December 2011)


I've never dreamed of a White Christmas.
I'm not fond of a Winter Wonderland.
If all my Christmases were white,
Both my troubles and myself would be out of sight.

I'd rather have ham than turkey.
Roasted chestnuts are not my cup of tea.
As for Jack Frost, he'd better not be nipping at me.

Christmas cards I love to write.
Stars will shine so very bright.
May your days be Merry and Bright
The thought fills me with delight.

Yuletide Carols are cool
And tiny tots on vacation from school
Listening late at night for sleigh bells
Hearing  all the old family tales.

Santa bringing goodies for
US good boys and girls
Friendship and happiness
felt across the world.

Say it once and then again
Many times and many ways
Merry Christmas is a time of Love
We should all praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment